The Mobile Laboratory Coalition (MLC) has 30 member programs.
- 26 US educational program members
- 2 US service provider members
- 2 international educational program members
The MLC’s longest-running member program started in 1992.
- 4 of 19 members started their program between 1990-2000
- 8 of 19 members started their program between 2001-2010
- 7 of 19 members started their program between 2011-to present/pending start
About the Mobile Laboratory Coalition: The Mobile Laboratory Coalition (MLC) is an alliance of traveling laboratory and other laboratory-based education programs built upon scientist and educator collaborations. The MLC addresses the nation’s STEM education challenge by providing equity of access to authentic hands-on, inquiry-based, contemporary STEM education for K-12 students, educators, and the community. In addition to assisting and advising developing programs, our Coalition supports a national network of mobile laboratory programs with a common vision and shared curriculum to inspire an appreciation and knowledge of science and scientific inquiry.